Monday, August 31, 2015

Rough Trip -

It was a rough trip but I finally made it! And only a day late! All was well until my ipad was stolen in Fiji. My iPad was my brain, it had all my flight itineraries, booking conformations, and immigration papers. Not to mention, it was my main source if communication. Next, my flight to Vanuatu was late, meaning that I missed my connection to New Caledonia. By then it was midnight and the airport was closed so I was put up in a very nice resort for the remainder of the night. I was able to catch the next flight the following day. To the people that helped me through the whole ordeal, via food vouchers, Internet and printer acces, friendly reassurances, and random acts of kindness, I thank you all. To the man wearing crocs, print pant leggings, and a turtleneck, please rethink your way of life for the good of man kind.

Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment