Friday, January 9, 2015

New Anchorage -

I was turning this way and I was turning that way! There were reefs everywhere! Whew! Good thing I have helpers! Intrepid was up the mast, but still learning what to tell me about what he is seeing. I am more thinking that he is up there to point to the deep water, and let me know if he sees any reefs. Intrepid, on the other hand, thinks he is up there to watch everything, and loves giving reports about who’s turn it is on the swing, where his banana peel landed, (didn't quite make it over the side), and that he can see the tiny drops of blood from Valiant’s cut toe. It is a work in progress!

But now we are at our newest secret anchorage. Looks like a great place for marshmallows and a giant bonfire! It is getting hot down here! The children spent most of the morning in the water, and not even getting cool! Looks like an afternoon of swimming too!

Courage

No comments:

Post a Comment