Monday, October 6, 2014

Sweet Times -

So yesterday I went down to grab some fish for dinner. Fortunately there were plenty of big fish to choose from, and the sharks were all small. We had two nice fresh fish for dinner that Shannon prepared expertly with her special ingredients.

While I was diving I went over and untangled our anchor from the coral, then swam over to the mooring. One of the shackles on the mooring started out with a 3/4" pin, but had corroded down to almost nothing (maybe an 1/8" inch). So I will be trying to repair the mooring this afternoon so that I don't have to spend another sleepless night wondering if we had broken free!

Church was wonderful with beautiful singing, and wonderful people. The women all wear hats, and both men and women all dress in their Sunday best!

Afterwards we had a nice lunch with our host family! Lovin' it down here!

Courage

No comments:

Post a Comment